9 TUSHIA ST.
Location : Tel Aviv
Type : Building Remodel
Built in 1942 by Tel Israel Inc, the building was used for refining diamonds and was one of the first refining factories in Israel.
Over the years, and without maintnance, the building became uninhabitable.
A profound renovation, carried out in 2018 with DeBlox, exposed the old architectural values of the structure, and brought new life into its spaces.
The building features a double ground floor with a gallery in locksmith work and
two more wide and spacious office floors.
A central flight of stairs ties the entire building together and allows the feeling of one unified space, despite the dIvision into several different offices.
As part of the inniticiative to create a comunnal lifestyle in the area, the building offers vas street level court yard for all its tenants.